During this session we’ll be giving you some tips and steers on how to best run events online and manage internal or external comms, during the pandemic. We’ll provide simple, immediately usable takeaways from successful events run by clients of ours such as Barclays, WRU, O2 and Welsh Government.
We have released a bunch of new features recently, specifically designed and developed for our customers that are running digital events, webinars, virtual conferences and even internal meetings.
Some of these include:
- Embeddable surveys (such as the one above, these can replace Eventbrite when gathering sign-ups),
- Branded info slides (these can replace Powerpoint when presenting)
- Join via QR code (can replace Slido or Mentimeter when engaging with a live audience)
- Dedicated Presenter screen (designed to make webinars and online events, interactive and engaging)
- Autosave - doopoll now ensures you never lose your work by accidentally closing a tab or refreshing the page!
The benefit overall? doopoll stitches together the data you gather from attendees at every touchpoint throughout the events or communications process: from signup to participation to post-event feedback; it's all in one place.
After you’ve completed the survey above, why not check out some of our latest articles for events here: https://www.doopoll.co/topics/live-events
Starts: Thursday 18th February at 10am